The word Aloe is derived from the Arabic word 'Alloeh', which means shiny and bitter. For thousands of years, people have recognized the healing and moisturizing properties of the Aloe Vera Plant. Traditionally, it's believed to help maintain & promote digestion, a healthy immune system and a healthy skin. Additionally, Wheatgrass is known to be a natural detoxifier of liver and a blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass are widely believed to help protect us from carcinogens and act as an anti-pollutant, stimulating metabolism, regulating blood pressure and enriching the blood.
Traditionally known benefits of this herb:
- Believed to help increases Hemoglobin in blood.
- Believed to help maintain & promote digestion.
- Believed to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Believed to help maintain a healthy weight and maintain a healthy skin.
- Believed to help detoxification of blood, resolves foul odors of breath and sweat.