Triphala or trifala or trifal is a herbal preparation containing equal proportions of the fruits Amla, Haritaki & Vibhitaki. It is believed to help achieve a balanced digestive system and promote overall wellbeing.
Botanical Name: Emblica officinalis (Amla)
Botanical Name: Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)
Botanical Name: Terminalia Bellirica (Vibhitaki)
Traditionally known benefits of this herb:
- Believed to help promote digestion
- Believed to help remove antiviral effects
- Believed to help maintain vitality & rejuvenate all body system
- Believed to help stimulate pancreas to work and secrete all the secretions properly
- Believed to help maintain a healthy cholesterol level which is already in normal range
Dosage: 30 ml. twice a day before food.